Part-time, practice (minimum 20 hours per week)
Work experience: not required
Chartering department of SEA LINES invites logistics graduate students for internship.
Are you looking for an interesting job in the field of international logistics and ready to communicate a lot with customers and shipowners?
Are you ready to work with a great deal of information and able to achieve success results, despite of challenges?
Are you able to use your business negotiation skills to make arrangements and find a common ground with top officials?
Then, perhaps, you are the one we are waiting for in our team!
After completion of internship, students have the opportunity of further employment.
- Studing of the theoretical base and internal instructions (passing the test)
- Searching for exporters/importers (script)
- Searching for shipowners by region and tonnage (script)
- Negotiating with shipowners regarding open cargoes (script)
- Analysing of cargo flows, preparation of freight market reports
- Working with the database (excel)
- Upper-intermediate/ Advanced English (B2/C1)
- The desire to work, study and develop in the field of international logistics and foreign economic activity
- Experienced user of MS Office (word, excel, PP)
- Excellent communication skills
- A sense of humor and a positive mind